1.GCK draws out closed low-voltage switchgear, it is a fully assembled combined structure, and the basic skeleton is assembled with special profiles.
2. The frame of the cabinet, the external dimensions of the parts and the size of the openings are changed according to the basic modulus, E=20mm.
3. In the MCC scheme, the inside of the cabinet is divided into four areas (rooms): horizontal bus area, vertical bus area, functional unit area, and cable room. Each area is isolated from each
other to ensure the normal operation of the line and effectively prevent the expansion of faults.
4. Since all the structures of the frame are fastened and connected by screws, welding deformation and application are avoided, and the accuracy is improved.
5. The parts have strong versatility, good applicability and high standardization.
6. The extraction and insertion of the functional unit (drawer) are operated by levers, and the configuration of rolling bearings is easy and reliable.
7. In the PC scheme, each cabinet can be equipped with one 3150A or 2500A air circuit breaker or two 1600A air circuit breakers (three sets of 1600A circuit breakers can be installed with
Merlin Gerin M series).
8. The secondary coupling in the MCC scheme uses movable guide rails in the plug-in mode to ensure unit interchangeability, and each functional unit can be combined as needed, which is very
9. Compared with other withdrawable switch cabinets, this product has the characteristics of compact structure, good strength, high performance, safety and reliability.
10. The frame and door panels are sprayed with epoxy powder coating electrostatically, which has good insulation performance and is durable.