It is used to test the percentage of materials containing bacteria suspended particles at the specified flow rate. The dual gas path simultaneous comparison sampling method is used to improve the accuracy of sampling, which is suitable for the performance testing of bacterial filtration efficiency of medical surgical by metrological inspection departments, scientific research institutes, medical mask manufacturers and other relevant departments.
YY 0469 Technical requirements for surgical mask
BS EN 14683 Medical face masks - Requirements and test methods
ASTM F2100 Standard Specification for Performance of Materials Used in Medical Face Masks
ASTM F2101 Standard Test Method for Evaluating the Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of Medical Face Mask Materials, Using a Biological Aerosol of Staphylococcus aureus
1. Negative pressure testing system, which can protect operator’s safety.
2. Peristaltic pump was built in the negative pressure cabinet, A & B two routes 6 level Andersen sampling head.
3. The flow speed of peristaltic pump can be set.
4. The spray flow of bacterial liquid inside the special microbial aerosol generator can be set.
5. Good atomization effect.
6. Embedded high speed industrial microcomputer control.
7. 10.4 "industrial high brightness color touch screen display.
8. USD connector, support USB data archived
9. High brightness light installed in the cabinet.
10.Switching type glass door in front of the machine, easy to observe by the operator.
ASTM F2100 /2101 Test Standard Bacterial Filtration Efficiency Tester Of Medical Face Mask is applied to test the filtration efficiency of mask, can be used in metering calibration department, scientific research institution, mask manufacturer and other related departments. ...
BFE Bacterial Filtration Efficiency Tester is applied to test the filtration efficiency of mask, can be used in metering calibration department, scientific research institution, mask manufacturer and other related departments. Standards: NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84 NIOSH Respiratory ...
Standards: NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84 NIOSH Respiratory User Notices 42 CFR Part 84 Respiratory Protective Devices. EN 134 Respiratory protective devices - Nomenclature of components JMOL Japan protective mask standard. GB 19083 Technical requirement of medial protective mask. GB2626 ...