It is applicable to the resistance of the protective clothing to the synthetic blood penetration under different levels of test pressure.
GB 19082-2003《Medical disposable protective clothing technology requires synthetic blood penetration test method》;
ASTM F1670 / F1670M - 17a Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Synthetic Blood
Under constant pressure, the synthetic blood was tested on the protective clothing material, and the penetration of blood was synthesized on the visual inspection material.
In the sample of each protective suit, 3 pieces (75*75) mm are randomly selected. When conducting the experiment on the composite or multi-layer materials, the edges should be sealed and
the diameter shoud be kepted greater than 57mm for testing.
1. The instrument adopts the air source which can provide (0.5---30 + 0.1)kPa pressure to continuously pressurize the sample, and is not subject to the space limitation of the test
2. The range of air pressure can be set freely and set range (0.5---30)kPa;
3. Color touch screen display, Chinese and English operation menu, user can freely choose the language operation;
4. The sample surface is made of imported special aluminum profiles, with light material, smooth surface and never rust;
5. The instrument adopts imported special aluminum drawing panel with metal buttons;
6. The instrument is equipped with a sample automatic clamping device without manual clamping;
7. The test tank is equipped with special fixed device to facilitate customer operation;
8. The test tank is made of high quality 316 stainless steel, with high transparent and high intensity protective cover.
9. Square metal block: open space is more than 50%; Under 30kPa, the bending is less than 5mm;
10. The precision of instrument time control is less than 0. 1 second;
11. High quality metal baking paint is used for the whole machine shell.
1. Pressure range and measurement accuracy: 0 ~ 0.04MPa (4mH2O) (31.4kg) accuracy: + 1kPa.
2. Sample size: 75mm * 75mm, under pressure area: 28.26 square centimeters.
3. Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz, 100W.