Multi Finger Scratch/Mar Tester uses tungsten carbide as a scratch to accurately detect surface damage caused by unconventional physical forms (such as scraping, grasping, planning etc). It can be
used to detect the wear resistance of plastic parts in automobile interior and exterior trim, and can also be used for the testing of hard material wear, paint, ink, soft metal, oil carpet and
The test sample is fixed on a compressed air driven test platform. Five independent shaft scraping fingers that can be replaced with different weights and optional scraping fingers, constant
vertical acting on the test sample surface. The scraper is mounted on a hard bench, and the operator can hold the specified scraper in a balanced position by means of a bracket so that the
irregularly sized sample can also be tested.
GB/T 2918，GB/T 6151，GB/T 8424.3，PV3952，BMW GS97034-2，BMW GS97034-9，GMN 3943-2003，
FLTM BN 108-13，STD1024-3113，GMW 14698-A，GMW 14688
Scratch tester used for a variety of automotive interior materials, such as plastics, rubber, leather,
fabric, coating materials, coating materials and other non-composite materials such as scratch resistance detection.
1. The apparatus consists of the drive motor mechanism, scraping component, the sample holder fixing devices and other components.
2. The scraper assembly includes a bracket scratch; scraping means scrape the specified bit sets, pressurizing means (weights and weight support bar) and the like.
3. Free installation, replacement and removal of different specifications, scraping means can be implemented in a uniform way linear motion scraping under different loads.
4. The use of embedded systems, man-machine interface for automated control of the testing process, using precision servo motor, ball screw driver for the scraping speed standards under the control
accuracy with a decisive role.
5. The use of tungsten carbide makes scraping means, increase the instrument pot life.
6. The use of aluminum and stainless steel, simple appearance, lightweight and corrosion resistant.