1. This series of winches are powered by compressed air.
2. The winches are widely used in underground or open air to move the ores or fill staffs at the metal mines or other kind of mines.
3. The winches are mainly used in horizontal slushing or the slope slushing with an angle of little degrees, but cannot be used as the lifting equipment.
4. The winch can be manually operated with people standing beside it.
5. The working way of the winch is that there are wire-ropes entangled with drum pulling the scraper pan to do the shuttle movement for scraping the stuff.
1.When on operation,step the foot valve first,the winch start working ,then control the operation by handles
2.When off operation,release the foot valve,the winch stop working ,it can achieve a longer life for winch and air motor
|Outer layer traction||8 KN|
|Drum flange diameter||350mm|
|Wire rope diameter||9.3mm|