AATCC whirlpool washing machine is a standard shrinkage test (special) washing machine brand approved and recommended by AATCC.
It replaces other old models such as Whirlpool WTW4840YW and WTW4800YQ.
Scope of application:
Standard shrinkage tester designated by AATCC, USA. This machine can measure the shrinkage or elongation of textiles after washing them for one or more times, and can also evaluate the appearance
To measure the dimensional stability of woven or knitted fabrics after repeated washing with domestic washing machines.
Meet the standards:
Test methods meeting AATCC standard (such as 88B+C, 124, 130, 135, 142, 143, 150, 172 and 179, etc.)
1. Rotating form: stirring type
2. Load form: top loading
3. Laundry amount: 15kg/33 lbs
4. Maximum speed: 660rpm
5. Laundry procedures: 12 kinds
6. Water temperature setting: 4 kinds (cold water-warm water-warm water-hot water)
7. Water level: 4 sections
8. Power supply: 230-240V/50hz 13A plug
9. Size: 1067×686×648cm(H×W×D)
10. weight: 54.5kg
Reference materials (consumables):
1. Butter pen;
2. 993 standard washing powder;
3. 993(WOB) standard washing powder;
4, stain standard powder;
6. Quasi-mixing and washing cloth