LS232 is the first dual-screen OLED car paint meter that resist ultra-low temperature on the market. This car paint meter is professionally used for the detection of paint film thickness of second-hand cars. It adopts two measuring principles of Hall Effect and eddy current. It can quickly measure the paint thickness on non-magnetic metal substrates such as aluminum and paint thickness on magnetic substrate such as steel. The car paint meter uses a low-temperature resistant OLED dual-screen display, which can be used normally in low temperature environment of -40℃. The meter can display the data normally. Used car inspectors can use this paint thickness meter to quickly find out where the paint has been repaired by measuring the paint thickness on various parts of the car.
1. Dual OLED screens can display data at the same time, which is convenient for reading when measuring the paint film thickness of the car body from different angles.
2. Fast measurement, one measurement can be completed in 0.5s.
3. The use of low temperature resistant OLED screen can ensure the normal use of the car paint meter in a low temperature environment of -40°C.
4. No need to calibrate after power on, just use the standard board provided by the car paint meter manufacturer for zero adjustment.
5. Small and portable, with only one button, the measurement can be completed with one hand. And the operation is extremely simple.
6. The wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant high-hardness ruby probe can ensure the long-term use of the automotive paint meter.
7. The dual-use probe of iron and aluminum can automatically identify the automobile substrate of steel, aluminum alloy and other materials. And the car paint meter can automatically switch the measurement mode.
8. "Fe", "NFe", "Fe/NFe" three measurement modes, Chinese and English two languages and two units of μm and mil are adjustable.
9. Use temperature compensation function and analog signal terminal digitization function to ensure the stability of the sensor signal.