Digital Non-Mydriatic Fundus Camera Canon Model CR-2 PLUS, NEW!
Canon CR-2 Plus
Non Myd Fundus Camera with FAF, opens new horizons!
- Non-Myd. Color and Autofluorezenzkamera
- fundus photography in Hoechter quality
- Photometric auto exposure in real time
- Appealing design
- small footprint
- Canon EOS technology with 18 MP
CANON presents: CR-2 Plus, the non-mydriatic camera of the latest generation with FAF Imaging
The CR-2 Plus will accelerate, facilitate and improve your daily diagnostic and monitoring application. The camera is the perfect complement to your existing equipment to support the reliability of
your diagnoses for a variety of conditions. The CR-2 Plus is already prepared today to provide data for future screening programs for AMD (age-related macular degeneration).
- FAF imaging
- 18 megapixel chip with specially developed CANON proprietary EOS technology for use in ophthalmic devices for optimized retinal imaging
- Extensive ISO settings to meet your
- Low ISO values for the highest possible image quality
- Higher ISO values for fast shots to
- Real photometric auto-exposure
- Digitally filtered images without red components and with
- Detection of the front section
- Simple stereo photography
- Pivoting LCD Display for Simplest
- Compact and
Lightweight - Uninterrupted Pairing with Patient
Management Software (IFA & Co.) and Hospital
Environments About FAF Imaging:
FAF (Fundus Autofluorescence) as a diagnostic option for retinal diseases is becoming more and more popular due to its immense advantages as a non-invasive procedure and the extensive information on
the condition of RPE (retinal pigment epithelium). FAF imaging has received worldwide attention as a method for the early detection of age - related macular degeneration (AMD). In addition, recent
studies show that FAF imaging supports the diagnosis of many other diseases, such as intraocular tumors. In addition, the use of FAF technology in conjunction with other ophthalmic systems offers
reliable diagnostics for ocular diseases.