specification for U-Channel sign post
· Steel material conforms to ASTM A499, Grade 60.
· All kinds of specification including 1.12lbs/ft, 2.00lbs/ft, 2.03lbs/ft, 2.08lbs/ft, 2.50lbs/ft ,3.00lbs/ft and more.
· 3/8" or 7/16"diameter holes on 1"or 2" centers, punched full-length.
· Available in hot-dipped galvanized or green painted. Galvanized by hot dipping per ASTM A123.
· Tapered ends are also available.
· Available in any length according to your demand.
· Yield and tensile strength: 60,000-80,000 psi.
|U Channel Post|
|Material||High Quality Steel, ASTM A499, Grade60|
|Specification||1.12lbs/ft, 2.00lbs/ft, 2.50lbs/ft ,3.00lbs/ft and more|
|Holes||3/8" or 7/16" diameter holes on 1" or 2" centers, punched full-length|
|Surface treatment||Galvanized/Powder coated/Painted|
|Length||3ft, 4ft, 8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 14ft etc.|
|Color||Yellow, green or according to your demand|
|Standard||Conform to FHWA|
|Feature||Superior corrosion prevention|
|Usage||Traffic safety & Orchard vineyard etc|
|The galvanized finish provides durability, and predrilled holes accommodate most standard traffic signs.|
|Multiple product options available.|