The union of Vitamin B is a challenge of balance.
the right amount of Vitamin B all natural with great bioavailability. Buckwheat: precious natural source of Vitamin B. Innovative process to concentrate group B Vitamins
1 The germination of buckwheat buds in water.
2 Activation of cellular biochemical processes.
3 Activation of the seeds revitalises the cells of plant species: this process gives the raw material one-of-a-kind nutritional features. 4 Group B Vitamins, naturally found in buckwheat, are
made even more bioavailable by binding to essential substances such as enzymes, co-enzymes, vitamin precursors and vitamins. 5 The result is the creation of a series of micro-nutrients metabolically
more active, better tolerated by our body and equipped with a biological action longer lasting in time. The benefits of group B natural Vitamins.
• They lie within the phytocomplex related to enzymes, bio precursors and other plant molecules that enhance the efficacy.
• They have a longer lasting biological effect and are more tolerated by our organism.
• Thanks to the action of enzymes, they are released at the cellular and tissue level in a targeted manner.
• The human body can physiologically control excess quantities.
• Being incorporated into an organic substrate, they are less vulnerable to all thermal variations.
• Considered “natural”, they do not have an irritating potential for the immune system and have positive effects on all metabolic functions, optimising the biochemical reactions.
From the Erba Vita laboratories B-APPORT PLUS is born specially formulated in accordance with the
recommended daily allowance (RDA).
• It helps the maintenance of the regular energetic metabolism.
• It fights physical and mental stress in periods of increased workload.
• It provides balance to nutritional lacks in elder people.
• It provides for an appropriate supply of folic acids in women in the childbearing age or in women who wish to plan their pregnancy.
Use: 2 capsules a day with a glass of water.
Content: 40 capsules
• It helps the maintenance of the regular energy metabolism.
• It fights physical and mental stress in periods of intense study, great tiredness and fatigue.
• It provides balance to nutritional lacks.
Use: Children 4 to 6 years old: 15 ml per day. From 7 years and older: 20 ml per day.
Content: 200 m
B-APPORT PLUS is also useful for:
• people who have an unbalanced diet, who are on frequent low calorie diet or who are on an exclusively vegetarian diet;
• youngsters in the developmental age, for the increased demand;
• persons undergoing antibiotic therapy;