ERBA VITA ALLERGICUM Targeted action against allergies. Useful for the control and the reduction of allergic inflammation and inflammation caused by food.
Allergic sensitization affects from 15% to 30% of the population.
Food intolerance is an adverse reaction of the organism caused by the ingestion of one or more foods. This reaction is dependent on the quantity of the intolerated food that has been ingested
(dose-dependence) and unlike food allergies, is not mediated by immunological mechanisms, although influencing the body metabolism.
supplementary and natural solutions to combact allergic inflammation. Reducing the allergic inflammation. The Medicinal plants inside the Allergicum Line effectively combact the inflammatory
processes caused by allergies thanks to the inhibition of different enzymes such as 5-lipoxygenase (responsible for the biosynthesis of leukotrienes), Beta-glucuronidases and
Beta-N-acetylglucosaminidases. The purpose and aim of the proposed treatment is to properly modulate the response of the immune system when it meets allergens. Allergies usually generate an
immediate, not dose-dependent response which appears in a few minutes. Also ideal in case of delayed food allergies. The contact with non-tolerated foods can lead to the production of
substances that cause the symptoms of food intolerance (or delayed food allergies); these symptoms affect the gastrointestinal system, but can also involve other apparatuses, and also may occur
at a distance of several hours after the intake of non-tolerated foods.
Erba Vita proposes mixtures of plant constituents that can promote a normalizing and anti-edema effect on the inflamed mucous membranes.
ALLERGICUM URTO GOCCE
• A support to more decisively counter the acute phase.
• Useful to reduce allergic response.
• To regulate the immune system against external agents.
• “Cortison-like” anti-inflammatory action.
How to use:
- to decisively counter the acute fase (30-50 drops a day, 2-3 times a day);
- to control and to modulate the inflammation caused by food (20-30 drops, 2-3 times a day);
- to prepare your immune system against seasonal disorders (20-30 drops, 2-3 times a day, for at least one month before the onset).
Blackcurrant buds, Rosehip fruit (70% Vitamin C), Agrimonia leaves, Altea root, Perilla seed (3% polyphenols), Boswellia serrata gum resin (65% boswellic acids), Scutellaria root (30%
baicalin), maritime pine bark (65% procyanidins), Quercetin, Vitamin B6, Long pepper fruit (90% piperine), Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Content: 50 ml with drop counter pipette
spray nasale - Medical device
• Decongests mucus and alleviates the allergic and inflammatory response of the nasal cavity.
• Useful against various types of allergies and hay fever.
• Refreshes, re-hydrates and protects the mucosa from the action and contact with irritating external agents of various origins.
How to use:
Adults: 1-2 sprays per nostril 4-5 times per day.
Children: 1-2 sprays per nostril 1-2 times per day.
Blackcurrant buds, Arrowwood buds, Rosehip buds, Plantain leaves, Agrimony flowering heads, Long pepper, Perilla seeds, Quercetin, essential oils of: Eucalyptus, Scotch pine, Thyme and
Content: 30 ml spray