Millions of tons of plastic waste pollute our world. If we can turn them into fuel? This is a very worthwhile discussion topic! In the past, this was an impossible goal, but now DoingGroup has developed awaste plastic pyrolysis plant
After this reaction, the fuel rate is 45-50%, the carbon black rate is 30%, and the combustible gas yield is 10%. This shows that it is technically feasible to convert waste plastics back into oil!
So, how can you turn plastic back into oil through the Dongying Group'splastic pyrolysis plant
1. Pass the waste plastic through the automatic pushing device and send it to the reaction vessel.
2. The reactor is heated and the temperature reaches a certain level. The waste plastic begins to crack out of the oil and gas.
3. The cracked oil and gas enters the condensing system under the action of high and low pressure, and is liquefied into heavy oil and falls into the oil tank.
4. The waste flue gas and waste water produced during the combustion process are treated to achieve zero pollution to the environment. All kinds of emissions strictly comply with European and American environmental assessment standards.
5. The waste generated during the combustion process is automatically discharged from the furnace through the side slag discharge system.
DoingGroup is a professional manufacturer of oilpyrolysis plant
Wastewater pollution control
The company'swaste plastics pyrolysis plant
1) Cooling water, tubular condenser design, oil running inside the pipe, and water running outside the pipe. Zero contact with water and oil, cooling water can be recycled without emissions.
2) Dust out water, adopt professional water film dust collector. The three-layer high-pressure spray technology, on the one hand, can ensure that the solid small particles in the smoke are fully washed; on the other hand, the recycling of dust can be realized.
Waste smoke pollution control
If the fuel is coal, firewood or heavy oil, the amount of smoke is large, you can also choose to use pulse type dust collector. The pulse dust collector is a dry dust collector and does not require water, so there is no moisture emission.
Waste gas pollution control
The main source of waste gas and the tail gas produced during the production ofoil pyrolysis plant
It is concluded that the change of waste plastic to oil is also feasible in handling relevant environmental assessment procedures!!!
What are you still hesitating? At present, the technology for converting waste plastics into oil has matured. It has a broad market prospect and a professional environmental protection control system to ensure that you can easily handle relevant environmental assessment procedures. This is a very worthy investment industry. , will bring you huge profits!!!
Contact: Ms Bonnie
Phone: +86-371-5677 1821
Millions of tons of plastic waste pollute our world. If we can turn them into fuel? This is a very worthwhile discussion topic! In the past, this was an impossible goal, but now DoingGroup has developed a waste plastic cracking equipment, which is a closed and oxygen-free ...
The DoingGroup\'s waste plastic cracker is a high-temperature pyrolysis chemical reaction performed in an oxygen-free environment. This reaction can reduce the bulk of macromolecular compounds, waste plastics or other organic solids into small pieces. Molecular compound. Of ...
Plastic scrap converted to crude oil through pyrolysis plant Waste plastics are common in our lives. Waste plastics can be divided into biodegradable waste plastics and non-degradable waste plastics. Traditionally, the way we dispose of waste plastics is to burn or landfill. ...
Have you heard of converting waste plastic into oil? That\'s right, DoingGroup already has a very maturewaste plastic pyrolysis plant Perhaps some people do not know too much about thewaste plastic pyrolysis plant 1. The waste plastic into the reactor by automatic push device. ...
Scrap plastic to oil by pyrolysis plant The development of science and technology and the improvement of living standards have brought about tremendous growth in production, and various commodities have indirectly produced waste. Plastics have always been one of the materials ...