Wire Mesh Strips form the basis for the automated production of filters. In particular, filter production made up of wire mesh and injection-molded components is based on Wire Mesh Strips.
• Wire Mesh Strips are produced on specialized cutting machines in widths of 3 mm up to > 1,000 mm.
The strips lengths can be up to 500 rm, depending on the type of weave.
To secure the cutting edges and increase the stability of the mesh, the DKS process defined in the automotive industry is used depending on the filtration mesh.
The strict cleanliness requirements are met by the upstream process steps such as cleaning and thermal treatment, as well as finishing processes under cleanroom conditions. At the same time, 100%
monitoring of the strips for weaving faults and corresponding labelling form the basis for complete automation in our customers' further processing operations.
• TECHNICAL DETAILS AND SERVICES
• •Semi-finished product for fully automated filter production
• •Widths from 3 mm to > 1,000 mm
• •Lengths of up to 500 rm.
• •DKS process for secure further processing
• •Manufacturing under cleanroom conditions