Using the high quality raw materials from both domestic and abroad, such as the silica sand, soda ash, salt cake, dolomite, etc. as our material and then sent to furnace after accurate weighting,
checking and mixing, with heavy oil as fuel. They are melted into glass liquid under the high temperature of 1600——1700 centigrade degree. After refining the glass liquid is cooled and flows to the
Tin Bath, floating on the surface of tin liquid. Then the shaped glass is annealed in the lehr and comes out as top quality glass to meet our customers’ requirements.
1. Linear flaws(scratch, roll mark, stringer etc) are not visible at 1 meter away under fluorescent lamp.
2. Number of noncontinuous defects in 1 square meter: 0 (diameter >0. 1mm)
3. Light transmittance ratio >89%
4. Zebra angle: <45 degree
5. The uniformity of thickness is superior, and the minimum thickness deviation can be controlled within 0.1mm.
6. The accuracy of cutting size is high and can be controlled within 1mm.
7. The visible flaw is controlled strictly, the quality of all kinds of products can be provided according to the customers’ requirements.
Standard sizes: 1500*2000mm,1700*2000mm,1830*2140mm,1830*2440mm etc…
Patterned glass is a beautiful, versatile choice and can offer a wealth of product benefits, including outstanding clarity, excellent color and superior level of light transmission. So it has many
applications, for example:
1. Residential applications
2. Architectural applications
3. Automotive applications
4. Other special applications, like mirror and furniture, etc.
Clear Nashiji Patterned Glass